We are looking for a Design Intern to strengthen our design team. The role is based in our Stockholm office, but you will work internationally with colleagues and clients.
Duration is 6 months and period can vary between August - June and the internship is, of course, paid.
In the dynamic role as a Design Intern, you will get to work with real client projects that have real impact for companies and their customers.
You will work together with colleagues specialized in design, insights, and strategy. Your role will involve a lot of teamwork, but you will also be encouraged to take initiative and need to work independently at times.
As a Design Intern, you are part of our team of Changemakers, the talents that make up our teams for client projects. Depending on your current skillset, you will be assigned to relevant projects and may work with different teammates during your internship.
- Support cross-disciplinary teams by bringing ideas to life in 2D or 3D visualizations (e.g. app mockups, hand or digital sketches, collages).
- Assist in creating benchmarks through desktop research and collection of inspiration or reference materials.
- Create, retouch and manipulate images.
- Create concept descriptions and storytelling.
At Lynxeye, we share a passion for making companies understand how they can make a positive change for people, businesses, and society. We believe you share that passion with us. We’re also firmly based in insights-driven strategic work: we love data and don’t make guesses or go with our gut feeling. We believe you believe in the same approach.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to adapt quickly to new situations, be keen to learn by doing and have a collaborative mindset.
- You are currently studying or very recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the design fields.
- You can commit to this position full-time for 6 months and live in Stockholm or can commute here.
- Business proficient written and spoken English and Swedish.
Client projects at Lynxeye span across multiple areas of design: brand identity design, digital design, innovation and CX. We are therefore open to interns coming from various design disciplines: UX/UI, product design, graphic design – to name a few.
What we look for is a combination of personal drive, eagerness to learn and a certain degree of design know-how acquired through studies.
- Confident user of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Digital and/or hand sketching (with Procreate, Photoshop or similar)
- You have one or more of the following skills:
- UX/UI – you are familiar with either Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD
- Copywriting – you can create strong copy, help create storyline
- Graphic design – you know about grid systems, can support with typography selection/customization
If you feel you’re the person we are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply today! We are looking for candidates for both autumn/winter and spring.
Radically improving business performance through purpose.
We are an independant management consultancy focused on growth strategies, innovation and design. We created the world´s leading system to uncover and identify transformative insights about people and societies. It enables companies all over the world to uncover disruption and hyper-growth opportunities.
By going beyond the obvious to find insights about people and society, today and tomorrow, we can answer the most complex questions about the future of business: how it should transform and why. It´s this approach that makes some of the world´s best known brands come back to partner with us again and again.
We live by our operating principles: believe in people, stay curious and create a better tomorrow. We encourage curious questions and bright ideas. We’re fans of learning by doing and offer challenging work supported by a strong internal feedback culture. With us, you’ll grow on both a professional and personal level, alongside sharp and well-rounded colleagues with big hearts.
We are a team of analysts, strategists, innovators, designers and sustainability experts working together to create purpose-driven change. Each of us brings a different perspective, but we share a passion for making companies understand how they can make a bigger positive change for people, businesses, and society.
From our two offices in Stockholm and Singapore, both melting pots for creativity, innovation, and business, and from an additional six engagement hubs located across the globe, our 50 colleagues work across borders with international clients.