We are looking for an additional Client Leader to strengthen our client organization. The role is based in our Stockholm office.
As a Client Leader your key focus area is client management and development. You are responsible for selling and delivering solutions to our clients in ways that ensure optimal client satisfaction and impact. You own the relationship with selected clients and through pitching and negotiating you are responsible for turning qualified leads into new clients. You will also provide leadership and on-the-job training for our teams.
You are expected to deliver a continuously growing business and we want you to act and collaborate as a true expert and be a role model when it comes to living our values.
- Own client relationships, deliver on sales budgets and manage client revenue and profitability sales budget and their respective revenue and profitability.
- Manage clients´ continuous sales and business development in ensuring optimal client value and satisfaction
- Prepare and win new sales leads supported by offering & communications organization to new clients
- Coach the project teams with expertise in complex sales processes and best practice
- Hands-on involvement by aiding team leader with managing scope of work and stakeholders in project teams and filling the role of team leader in projects if needed.
At Lynxeye, we share a passion for making companies understand how they can make a positive change for people, businesses, and society. We believe that you share that passion with us. We’re also firmly based in insights-based strategic work: we love data and don’t make guesses or go with our gut feeling. We trust you believe in the same approach.
To be successful in this role, you need a proven track record in managing client accounts and realizing both new business opportunities within existing and new clients. You have a solid understanding of leading complex sales processes in a systematic way within project teams. We believe you are a strategic and tactical thinker and decision-maker with a solutions-oriented mindset.
- University degree, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience, preferably from a strategic, leading level at an international consulting company, and/or within a leading marketing organization.
- Excellent relationship builder with strong leadership and motivation skills.
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to evaluate and manage risk in relation to new business opportunities
- Business proficient written and spoken Swedish and English.
If you feel you’re the person we are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply today or by 31st of May at the latest. Start date is as soon as possible.
Radically improving business performance through purpose.
We are an independant management consultancy focused on growth strategies, innovation and design. We created the world´s leading system to uncover and identify transformative insights about people and societies. It enables companies all over the world to uncover disruption and hyper-growth opportunities.
By going beyond the obvious to find insights about people and society, today and tomorrow, we can answer the most complex questions about the future of business: how it should transform and why. It´s this approach that makes some of the world´s best known brands come back to partner with us again and again.
We live by our operating principles: believe in people, stay curious and create a better tomorrow. We encourage curious questions and bright ideas. We’re fans of learning by doing and offer challenging work supported by a strong internal feedback culture. With us, you’ll grow on both a professional and personal level, alongside sharp and well-rounded colleagues with big hearts.
We are a team of analysts, strategists, innovators, designers and sustainability experts working together to create purpose-driven change. Each of us brings a different perspective, but we share a passion for making companies understand how they can make a bigger positive change for people, businesses, and society.
From our two offices in Stockholm and Singapore, both melting pots for creativity, innovation, and business, and from an additional six engagement hubs located across the globe, our 50 colleagues work across borders with international clients.